Need help

FARMBOY DIESEL.....i ordered fbd 90hp injectors, boost and pyro, southbend clutch, 3kgsk,exhaust springs, afe bladerunner intake manifold, afe stage 2 xp superdry intake, airdog 150, and #6 fuel plate with kdp kit....ha need anything else??

Last edited:
You already waisted money. Get anything that looks good! My try some banks stuff!

get the 4k springs, your only gonna get like 250ish rpms more than you have now

FARMBOY DIESEL.....i ordered fbd 90hp injectors, boost and pyro, southbend clutch, 3kgsk,exhaust springs, afe bladerunner intake manifold, afe stage 2 xp superdry intake, airdog 150, and #6 fuel plate with kdp kit....ha need anything else??

There is where you waisted some for starters.

Never mind man. You obviously dont listen so im not gonna hold your hand through it.

The Banks crap was a joke. You dont care to use the search function so your asking a crap ton of stupid question and in case you hadnt looked around, this is CompD, im not really smart enought to be in here so i just look around and read. The guys who are smart enough to be in here, wont take a liking to your questions that could be answered easily by the seach function that will soon lead to trashing their good threads im sure. The guys here dont mess around, its called CompD for a reason.

Who has a link to the "If your ready for CompD thread"?

Last edited:
im new to this site and to diesels so ............../´¯/)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..\.................'....../
...'\................ _.·´
.....\...............(
......\...............\

Well get the PHUCK of CompD you douche!

I tried to help to begin with so if your gonna pull those childish games...
Are you a member on any other forums?

Last edited:
1994 Dodge 2500 CTD..ALL STOCK...5 Spd(4speed w/ granny)..SILENCER RING M.I.A..4" turbo back w/ 6" tip...NEED MORE MODS

What more help do you need? Your silencer ring is already gone, that puts you over the thresh hold of your transmission.

MOD! Can we plllleeeeease get rid of him before he starts polluting the other threads.

Dude my 13 old brother could figure this sh!t out before you..... Join CF.