Need more fuel!!!

Looks awesome man. I'm glad that truck went to you. I need to get down to texas sometime soon and check out what it's become.

Was wondering how long it would take you to post in here kyle lol. Its defantly a different beast than it was

Was wondering how long it would take you to post in here kyle lol. Its defantly a different beast than it was

LOL I wasn't going to until I saw the picture of it all shinny with no cover, so I had to tell you it was purdy. You'll have to see what the grey truck has become since we added parts from ol' red.

From the urban dictionary

Manscape
The removal of excess body hair via waxing, shaving, plucking. Also manscap - ing, ed

When your chick calls you a Yeti, it might be time for a little manscaping.

Well just got off the phone with Bbd and ordered his head stud/upper gasket kit with the ad 165.

One of these days im going to have to bring my junker to TX for a little racing.

Well just got off the phone with Bbd and ordered his head stud/upper gasket kit with the ad 165.

You going to run the same head for now, or the head of the other truck? If you're running that same head port that damn thing!

I just remembered, you still owe me my flask!

Back