New Best For Me, 908HP On #2

REDDEVL

Yes I'm A Smoker
Though id post this up and share with everyone, this is a new best for me.

DynoRun908HP.jpg

How did the twins light? Looked pretty smokey at first but the run was over so quick "due to high HP" that you can't tell how well it cleans up on the top end.

What turbos are you running?

How did the twins light? Looked pretty smokey at first but the run was over so quick "due to high HP" that you can't tell how well it cleans up on the top end.

What turbos are you running?

Yeah still alot of smoke at the end of the run-- NICE NUMBERS

I love it how it doesn't LOOK like a 900 hp truck!

Can't be to sure about any truck now adays.

what were the uncorrected numbers? not speculation but just curious... nice truck for sure!!

thanks everyone, it actually cleans up really nice on the street, the turbos come on allot faster too. I could only pull 82PSI on that dyno so thats why it didnt clean out, normal boost at speed is 95/100. not sure what the uncorrected number was.

thanks everyone, it actually cleans up really nice on the street, the turbos come on allot faster too. I could only pull 82PSI on that dyno so thats why it didnt clean out, normal boost at speed is 95/100. not sure what the uncorrected number was.

WOW!

Any more pics of the truck/engine?

The Setup is built by Big Twin Diesel here in Meridian, the top charger is a silver bullet, and the bottom is a Modified S4T

very cool man.
do you have an external wastegate on the top turbo? or stock internal?

very cool man.
do you have an external wastegate on the top turbo? or stock internal?

It just has the stock internal on the top charger, been thinking about running an external and just dumping to atmosphere but the drive pressure is still well below 1 to 1, so figured id just leave it be for now.