New Cam Pictures (no b.s. please)

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Let me first say if you want to have a pissing match I will get the old sacrificial thread going again for just that.

These are some pictures of our new cam. We designed it from the ground up, It is not a reground factory casting or a reground after market casting. A little side note, there are no O.E. part numbers ground off. Since we designed and paid for all of the molds and tooling it is stamped in the casting with our Name on it.
Beside it is another performance cam. It is shown only so that you can see differences in size not to bash any other companies.

Here are some of the benefits

-wider lobes to better handle aggressive ramp rates and low zinc oil
-bolt on option for those high rpm p-pump trucks
-fully radiused between the first and second journals
-functional fuel pump eccentric for use with the factory 12v pump
-parkerized finish to hold oil better during break in
-HD stamped core for extra 5 hp
-full sized key for those high rpm p-pumps
here are some pics

Let the naysayers come out of the woodwork!

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

and for the first 50 sold we are doing cam, springs and pushrods for $899
Zach Hamilton

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks AWESOME Zach!

Will the parkerizing wear off?

(Just curious, if I ever get to the point where I can buy a cam, it'll be one of yours:D)

I have seen these cams side by side in person. Im glad you got the pics up Zach, you can sit on here all day long and try to tell someone the differences but a picture is worth a thousand words! Keep up the good work bud!!

-Mark

This has our 181/210 (bigstick) profile on it, but it is on our newest cam core with lots of improvements. We are doing a very aggressive profile for a puller that leaves the line at 6100rpm has a 13mm pump and has agreed to run our cam and try to break it. I am truly trying to bring the best products possible to market.

And now for the $1000 picture(ouch!)It was either this pic or a weekend in Cozumel, eh I probably would have gotten swine flu I mean h1n1 anyway.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff203/zacheryhamilton/DSC00352.jpg
This was just a "random" cam I had in my shop cut apart and put next to mine.

Last edited:
of course you had to go and upgrade the cams now with wider lobes and a cam gear lock right after i installed on in my truck. lol

Looks awesome Zach. I need to give you a call and order one of your cams for my new set up going on my truck. Too bad I already have the springs/push rods, but you can still give me a deal on the cam if you want :hehe:. Thanks.

So are these different then the billet cams ? or am i trying to think and it is to late? hahaha

also what if i just picked up the springs 2 weeks ago?

These cams are normally $549 but if you purchased springs or pushrods in the last month I will give you the $499 price.

This is a totally redesigned cast billet cam. Billet means one piece. Don't get this confused with steel billet cams, machined out of 8620 and other alloys.

zach

those are sexy! almost makes me wish I had waited a couple more months before I bought my bigstick 3

Very nice! No expert here, but when I was pressing my gear on my cam (a few months back) this is one area that I just couldn't understand what the advantage of a half frigin keyway and half a taper was over a full key and taper!

Nice to see someone doing what we were thinking...... of course I'm certain Zach was thinking it all long before!

:rockwoot:

would this cam be good for DD????

ive got my motor out rite now... so, im seriously thinkin of installing a cam while its out!