New Cam Pictures (no b.s. please)

on a third gen... it can be done in a day....... break out your sawzall fool!

Damn Zach, your making me want to buy a cummins........well not really, but nice work.

killin me dude, did ya break the first 50 yet ????????? posted a page back..........

its not hard to pick up a phone and find out by the time you find out on here they could all be sold and youll be paying normal price

Sorry guys, I was out of the office from thursday until just now. As far as the first 50. I had some people cancel due to being a little short on cash. I believe we are somewhere around the 35 mark as of now.
JSF350- I got a partial shipment in last week. I sent some out to a few people. The rest will start shipping shortly.

97-dtec

Currently we have not tested to 6k ,just to 5k with a 913 pumped 24v. The person doing the testing is pulling for points now and wants to wait a few more pulls before we do the cam swap.

Zach

Last edited:
NO problem Zach- I will call tomorrow and put my order in for the cam and push rods.

Joel

Dalpilot, your 6.0 build up makes me want to steal your keys for a bit, not own or wrench on one though. BTW how is your build going? Taken her down the track yet?

Some have asked if we have a core charge on these cams. There is no core charge on any of our cams, unless you ask for a regrind.

Zach

hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be making a trip up there...unless somebody want to sponsor some parts for a broke college kid hahah

These cams are normally $549 but if you purchased springs or pushrods in the last month I will give you the $499 price.

zach

I have your springs and pushrods in the last month, is this deal for me also? I might need a couple replacement pushrods also, had a nut go into one of the cylinders.