New Cam Pictures (no b.s. please)

no doubt my cam will be updated over the winter to this new style and a different grind. awesome work zach, look forward to talking with you again this winter when I put a new motor together.

so let me get this straight zack.. its a new cast big stick with wider lobes and bolt in pump gear ? What do you need to match it with valve train wise? Is this the same profile your talking about using with the pulling truck? if so how do you manage to have such a huge powerband to which it can be used even on a daily driver?

Nice comparision pictures...:clap:

Back when I put my current cam in (different brand) I got that uneasy feeling in my stomach knowing that the "performance" cam I was installing was much smaller in base diameter than the stock one!:bang

And the front half keyway section is just rediculous...

I think you got it all covered with this design.:rockwoot:

When I do update my cam it will be with one of these!:Cheer:

These cams are normally $549 but if you purchased springs or pushrods in the last month I will give you the $499 price.

This is a totally redesigned cast billet cam. Billet means one piece. Don't get this confused with steel billet cams, machined out of 8620 and other alloys.

zach

Thanks Zach- i'll call tomorrow

97 d-tec, I cant remember which cam we were talking about, but I do have quite a few pullers that run it. If you want to make a lot of power after 4k and you don't mind slightly less bottom end then there are bigger cams that would make you happier. For street driving and moderate competition it is a great cam. As far as valvetrain upgrades, springs and pushrods are always a good idea when you have a modified truck

Zach

Looking good Zach!! Im sure i will be talking to you sooner or later hopefully sooner.. Unemployments killing me :doh:.... BTW love the springs thanks again... Shawn

Zach- called ryan today and he said the cams will be in on the 29th- so are u taking orders now or ................ IDK

or is he talking about a different cam? Sorry im confused.
Joel

97 d-tec, I cant remember which cam we were talking about, but I do have quite a few pullers that run it. If you want to make a lot of power after 4k and you don't mind slightly less bottom end then there are bigger cams that would make you happier. For street driving and moderate competition it is a great cam. As far as valvetrain upgrades, springs and pushrods are always a good idea when you have a modified truck

Zach
I was asking about the cam that is/or was in the sled puller in the first part. I was wondering if this is the same cam that is being used in the puller that revs to 6grand.

part 2 valve train upgrades
What springs are we talking about the 60lb springs for like a 4gsk application or bigger? And what/who's pushrods to look at and why? Do you sell packages to people so they get everything they need to run a bigstick in one shot?

Just a question how long does it take to pull a cam and put in the new one in??? Details would be great too.

Thanks Emmett

Back