New designs.

Nice to hear you are going to use Landis Grinders. The best there is period Just ask Harvey Crane.

A lot of our stuff has been ground on them for quite ome time, and yes they have some of the tightest tollerances in the business.

Zach

The nv4500 gears sound great. What about nv5600? There are not many choices for parts and the ones available have a terrible track record from what I hear.

We have some really smart guys in our corner that design gears for some high-end stuff we can do any gear we want. The issue is that we are a two many show, 3 kinds of new springs associated pushrods 8 new cam designs, a new cylinder head along with duramax and steel cummins cams in one year is our current limit on what we can push out. The test pieces on the 4500 stuff is almost complete after that hits we can do whatever we want. The 4500 is such a good candidate because we can pop the back off of a 2wd unit in 20 minutes and the countershaft gear is splined on so it can be changed independent of the having to do a whole countershaft.

Stay tuned for the latest.

Zach

will one of the bigger cams make my 12 valve lope? LOL. just had to say it. im lovin the 181/210 i've got in my 12'er, keep up the good work

We have some really smart guys in our corner that design gears for some high-end stuff we can do any gear we want. The issue is that we are a two many show, 3 kinds of new springs associated pushrods 8 new cam designs, a new cylinder head along with duramax and steel cummins cams in one year is our current limit on what we can push out. The test pieces on the 4500 stuff is almost complete after that hits we can do whatever we want. The 4500 is such a good candidate because we can pop the back off of a 2wd unit in 20 minutes and the countershaft gear is splined on so it can be changed independent of the having to do a whole countershaft.

Stay tuned for the latest.

Zach

That is great to hear. It is nice to see a small company doing well.

What do you think the interest level will be in the nv gears? It seems like there is no good option if you grenade your nv right now.