New dyno number

shiftycapone

wandering the desert
The truck put down 689.24 at Browns Diesel on Friday the 19th. Pretty happy considering it was the first time on the dyno since the conversion. There is much more to be had, and I think with an injector change I will be over 750 without a problem. Eric is going to be getting in touch with Don to see what he can do as far as some different injectors. We shall see how it goes.

Thanks guys, and cole I can't wait for the pulls!

Taylor, I'm going to have to get the dyno graphs up but the run ended around 3700rpm, and it was making around 650 there. The curve was flat and awesome, carries the power out so far its just great. Even Eric siad "man I let out at 3700, and this thing just wanted to keep pullin!"

Chalk up one more for the diesel pro's cam. Killer B for life holmes

Those are some good numbers! Care to share the details of your set up?

Untouched mach 6++'s still set for vp pressures, II dragonfly 12mm (215), lazer cut 181's from II, 4k's, fletcher cam, twins, cr head, raptor 150. The final number was with no plate afc full forward. Did 657-660 with the #6 plate in it full forward.

It is a blast on the street, especially with the new full manual valve body.

Untouched mach 6++'s still set for vp pressures, II dragonfly 12mm (215), lazer cut 181's from II, 4k's, fletcher cam, twins, cr head, raptor 150. The final number was with no plate afc full forward. Did 657-660 with the #6 plate in it full forward.

It is a blast on the street, especially with the new full manual valve body.

which twins....

cant wait to see that thing against alberts dodge and smoking plumber. i will have to hit u up for a ride...as long as u keep it under 150.

cant wait to see that thing against alberts dodge and smoking plumber. i will have to hit u up for a ride...as long as u keep it under 150.

Me either man, the pulls are going to be fun, but I need some tires first. Hit me up whenever and I'll take ya for a spin.

Back