NEW!! EFILive Diesel Training by StarLite Diesel

Dang I didnt see this Iowa class until today. I cannot make the 16th for sure but the 17th is a possibility.
Zach, if you NEED a truck for the 17th let me know.

Thanks Dave, just trying to help out wherever I can. And yes it is very nice haha. See ya'll soon

Thanks Dave, just trying to help out wherever I can. And yes it is very nice haha. See ya'll soon

Your doing great bud. Offering up your place for the class and helping me get everything organized onsite. I appreciate it. Its gonna be great. I can't wait.

I can't wait to see what your truck lays down. Got a rebuild kit coming next week for my POS 68rfe. So I should be able to put mine on the rollers as well.

Remind me as well when you get back. We gotta nail down a date for the drag event here...

Do we need a truck for this class? I got sideswiped, and the body shop was going to have it done before the 2nd. There timing slipped and now it will be an additional week. Will ruin the class for me?

Do we need a truck for this class? I got sideswiped, and the body shop was going to have it done before the 2nd. There timing slipped and now it will be an additional week. Will ruin the class for me?

No sir. Its always nice to have your truck present. But it isn't a requirement for the class. We have test trucks already lined up to use for the class.

Just a final reminder to anyone considering the Texas class this weekend.. i know there are a couple stragglers on the fence still - but if you want to go, i really do need to know and have you sign up on the website ASAP... I'm packing books and other things to bring with me and trying to make sure I have everything covered when i get there.... So, if you have any last minute questions that you need answered before signing up, please let me know ASAP! I get on the plane Friday!!

What time does the class begin in the morning?

Originally i had an email sent out to everyone that is signed up and paid for the class to be there by 9 tomorrow, but i've just sent out another asking for about 9:30. I will bre there ahead of that of course - i just want to be sure i have time to get set up and going without hiccups and i've only been in town at the hotel for less than an hour right now, and kinda hungry and want to go eat.... stuff like that - so just asking for an extra 30 minutes in the morning, but i'm probably asking for that too late :) Took a little more to get here than i thought - but we'll manage either way. Got breakfast stuff to munch on and all that for people showing up early (or late) and just want to be sure things go smooth!

Se you in the morning!

zac not to side track thread but are you going to do another class at industrial injection any time soon.

hey zach, the dates are set for that sweet dyno event in pa.......hasnt been announced yet, but its the 27th and 28th of oct...........hope this works for ya.................:Cheer: