New from central ky

1. hold the brake
2. install a tc lockup switch
3. pull a big trailer
4. just get into a bit you should be able to put it under a load right after a gear change or after the converter locks but dont make it shift down.

Lol I let off on highway let boost drop to 0 on gauge an get in it a little on an incline an it'll bellow a pretty decent cloud.

Also I have been watching boost and fuel psi and fuel psi will drop but not much So I looked quickly at the lift pump and it looks aftermarket I'll do more research tomorrow if it's nicer outside.

I know one thing I'm allready hooked! I love it man funnest truck or car for that matter that I've ever owned!

ya youve probably got 100s, what numbers are you seening for fuel pressure.

Cruising/ idle is around 25 I'll have to recheck for wot but it doesn't drop very much at all.. It stays on the "right" side of the gauge.

Truck also has hid headlights and I got to use them on the way to work now and they work awesome..

Congrats on the new truck! Just extending another CompD welcome! I'm located just down the road in Columbia.

well youve definatly got an aftermarket LP and plenty of pressure.

Still working on pics lol gotta set up a new phot bucket... Also do I have enough psi to not worry bout it even as I add a unlocked comp or an adrenaline? Then maybe stacked with a smarty?

I need figure out more with my Trans first tho...

Heres the only pics I have right now. Im off this weekend so I plan on getting some more. Oh and by the way the bull whips have cme off since these pics where takin!
IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

Also was just messing around for a few today and took CAI off to have a peek at my turbo and I noticed it didnt say holset on it. I thought all HX35's had it on them. Again if this is a stoopid noob question I sincerly apologize!
IMG_9000.jpg

race cover? whats the tag say? and i run 15psi@idle/14psi@driving/13-12psi@WOT. i run a 4K adrenaline, you will be just fine.

couldnt find a tag or any markings on the front of the houseing. Good to know on the fuel psi. when i can get under it again ill check to see if can figure out.

was it a stock down pipe? or 4''?
pull the comp cover and measure the wheel inducer size.

Im not sure ill check it out later today when I wake up. It has a down pipe on it I could tell it was aftermarket but I did not notice the size. The rest of the exhaust apears to be 5 in but havent measured. Ill get some pictures this weekend since im off. As long as it doesnt snow. The wierd thing is I cant get the previous owner to answer or return my calls. Idunno if I should be worried about that or not. It would sure clear up a lot of questions I have. So far everything is still working wonderfully. Knock on wood.

Last edited:
That turbo looks kinda .......how should i put it............BIG! Measure it! It also looks to have an aftermarket down pipe as well. Get us some more pictures if you can. Nice Truck! And don't worry about the guy not answering your calls. He's just pissed he had to sell his truck. His loss your gain!

hey i work at east peoria caterpillar and ya i just threw my ad in for the heck of it

I'm in the Think Big program with CAT, I start here at Whayne supply in Louisville the first of June as soon as I graduate. I'll be going to school up there in east peoria at ICC, Whayne's sponsoring me.

To the OP, welcome from Louisville! Nice ride.

Last edited: