New from central ky

Congrats on the job man. Thanks again for the welcomes!

Ok about the turbo.. Where do I need to measure it? I got lots of family stuff to do today with the wife and kids but if I get done in time I Plan on fig out this turbo and lift pump to see what I'm working with.

Dirtymax that's one sharp truck you got man. I've seen it around a few times. Maybe well run into one another one day..

take there compressor housing off and measure diameter the small end of the intake wheel.
also take and measure the intake hole on the compressor housing itself.
turbo002-1.jpg

fdgsgbsdvasjfashkjlfbas.jpg

Ok so maybe I won't do that today.. Lol too cold for this ole boy.. I'll have to take it to my dads to do that in his garage..

I really apreciate all of your guys help!

like my giant comp wheel? saw that at a welding trade show. all the leading edges have been laser clad so it can be re-machined and used again. pretty incredible.

like my giant comp wheel? saw that at a welding trade show. all the leading edges have been laser clad so it can be re-machined and used again. pretty incredible.

I couldn't tell whether that was the case, or if the turbo had devoured something. LOL

I'll update this.. I did end up finding a tag on the turbo(newb) and it turns out to be a industrial phat shaft 64..