New from Indiana

Drumman

Cummins TSS
hows it going guys, iv been on here for awhile just never posted and i guess its about time to say something. i drive an 01 dodge 24 valve wooo another vp44 truck! i guess im more of a cummins guy but appreciate all others, just an all around diesel lover.

Chandler your auto vp truck sucks the cack!

Welcome!

Not when you work at cummins :1tooth:

very true! I actually just recently got a job offer there in the tech center. I will be going through the apprenticeship program, so i might get to meet some of you all!

Both of us work in the Tech Center. I think there is a couple more people on here that work here too.

Welcome aboard. Another Cummins employee here. I work at the FSP/GOB.

FSP apprentice currently rotating through CTC. Drumman where did you previously work?

FSP apprentice currently rotating through CTC. Drumman where did you previously work?

no where related to the work at cummins, im just finishing up my days at lincoln tech, thats why im going to do apprenticeship program, since i dont have any real diesel experience except for what iv got from lincoln and what goes on in my garage lol.

Last edited:
Welcome to comp D. I'm assuming by your username that you either play in a band or haul toxic waste. Which is it? Or are you not a Drum-man and Drumman is actually your last name?

no where related to the work at cummins, im just finishing up my days at lincoln tech, thats why im going to do apprenticeship program, since i dont have any real diesel experience except for what iv got from lincoln and what goes on in my garage lol.

Old man Flemming still teaching up there?

Welcome to comp D. I'm assuming by your username that you either play in a band or haul toxic waste. Which is it? Or are you not a Drum-man and Drumman is actually your last name?

haha well i do play drums, and i used to be in bands but not no more. and its always been my name of some variation on forums, kind of hard to part from it lol

Old man Flemming still teaching up there?

yes old flemming is still there lol, never had him as an instructor but a heck of a nice guy. And if you happen to know reynolds or gray i can say that they are both there also.