New from Indiana

not sure yet, i got a verbal job offer at the cummins on site job fair so i still have to take my hands on test Tuesday the 13th but that shouldn't be a problem and my last day at lincoln tech will be monday the 12th so hopefully sometime within the next few weeks

yes old flemming is still there lol, never had him as an instructor but a heck of a nice guy. And if you happen to know reynolds or gray i can say that they are both there also.

Mr. Reynolds is awesome! Never had Gray but he was there. Did you have Cosner or Lauvner (trans teacher)?

no, i believe cosner got let go and i have never heard of lauvner

Good luck. There's a few of us leaving 2nd shift so they need people BAD. The hiring process takes about 30 days, and they only start newbies every 2 weeks.

Thanks, i would be happy with any shift i mean its cummins lol. Do they start every two weeks because of pay every two weeks?

if he is starting as an apprentice wouldn't he be first shift? I may be wrong there, but I thought all apprentices were 1st unless they specified otherwise.

If he starts as an apprentice, then yes. BUT they rarely hire outside people to go straight into the program. If he gets dumped straight in the program off the street then thats good for him!

oh ok cool, and no i didnt specify a shift so i think you might be right with being on first shift

I took my hands on test at cummins today. I was nervous but thought i did pretty well

well i heard from them this last Friday, they offered me the job and i accepted! i start October 3rd

Welcome...

I remember Cosner and Lauvner. How about McPherson if I spelled it right or Spears. Glad to hear Fleming is still kickin lol