new from Texas (5+ years ago)

It gets boring waiting for big jobs to call and release concrete.

I can imagine... I am constantly babysitting grown men; distinguished professors, tenured professors etc all who make in excess of $400k/year and can't change their ink cartridge in their printer and think the world will end if I don't go fix something asap :doh: it's just OH so much fun to get an email asking if I can come change a lightbulb while I am in the middle of grant work...

Not a video I'd forward to the boss. LOL

LOL

I can imagine... I am constantly babysitting grown men; distinguished professors, tenured professors etc all who make in excess of $400k/year and can't change their ink cartridge in their printer and think the world will end if I don't go fix something asap :doh: it's just OH so much fun to get an email asking if I can come change a lightbulb while I am in the middle of grant work...

Oh man that does not sound fun at all!

LOL

Oh man that does not sound fun at all!

HA... this is what he did yesterday and asked me why it did not look right :doh: WTF
IMG-20110823-01058.jpg

^ I have to deal with his screw ups like that daily... :bang and that was what HE thought was acceptable to submit to the grant proposal office...

Last edited:
Someone doesn't know how to use ms excel......

iPhone Tapatalk

Or the entire MS suite... or a search feature for finding publications, or the internet sometimes :doh: I even had to help him set up his BlackBerry, iPhone AND all his macs. I don't get paid enough for this... all while doing HIS job as well. GAH!

Do you have to wipe him also and tie his shoes.

And how the crap do you have 800 posts already!