new from Texas (5+ years ago)

No, I've seen some losers with boobies.

This doesn't surprise me... then again I am sure you have more experience than most with this LOL but I based my statement on 2 things 1) this is CompD and subpar boobies/girls are not acceptable and 2) Ron knows this and would not offer Boo an avatar of the unacceptables mentioned in point 1 ;)

Sweet muffin you still owe me a guitar serenade :)

Crap. I can't find it. I was going to post a serenade for ya.....and old song about a kitty cat that someone recorded on phone a few years ago at one of our gigs. It goes hot, wet, tight, bald, putty....as in a cat that sits in the sun, get rained on, drinks whiskey, and loses its hair.

Crap. I can't find it. I was going to post a serenade for ya.....and old song about a kitty cat that someone recorded on phone a few years ago at one of our gigs. It goes hot, wet, tight, bald, putty....as in a cat that sits in the sun, get rained on, drinks whiskey, and loses its hair.

LOL OMG you HAVE to find that, right meow!

This doesn't surprise me... then again I am sure you have more experience than most with this LOL but I based my statement on 2 things 1) this is CompD and subpar boobies/girls are not acceptable and 2) Ron knows this and would not offer Boo an avatar of the unacceptables mentioned in point 1 ;)

I never said the boobies were subpar.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKBmhPIrAWY"]To Live - 2010-09-03 - Spanish Classical Guitar - johnclarkemusic.com - YouTube[/ame]