new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I just went through college station a couple days ago and saw a truck with pink bumpers and toolbox and though "that guy must be very comfortable with his sexuality" Little did I know it was a woman LOL Nice truck though!

5ac70d1a.jpg

I just went through college station a couple days ago and saw a truck with pink bumpers and toolbox and though "that guy must be very comfortable with his sexuality" Little did I know it was a woman LOL Nice truck though!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iPhone Tapatalk

:lolly: some other guys in town told me they were relieved a female was driving/owned the truck when they saw me HAHAHA and thanks! I love Pinky truck :D

:doh: why does this not surprise me? LOL

what part of college station you from? I am from the centerville erea and went to the texas emt course and fire adminstration academy course over at brayton fire academy.

which school did you go to and which class are you apart of. How do you feel about the aggies being different from the big 12...?????? the big question of all????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine, you have been challenged to a game of 20 questions ^^

4. Thread is too epic to die. Question is when the next set of cookies are shipped out? And pics in each box.

iPhone Tapatalk

BY REQUEST... I was going to avoid this :doh:

what part of College Station you from? I am from the Centerville area and went to the Texas emt course and fire administration academy course over at Brayton fire academy.

which school did you go to and which class are you apart of. How do you feel about the aggies being different from the big 12...?????? the big question of all????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* I just work here, I'm from VA and don't really give a hoot if A&M wants to get denied from the SEC again LOL I'm an LSU fan so GEAUX TIGERS!

Christine, you have been challenged to a game of 20 questions ^^

:doh:

1. When are you going to buy a c-string?

Never, not happening! LOL

2. Pics or ban

Cliffy STFU and GTFO :)

3. Why won't you let this thread die...

I'm trying bif

4. Thread is too epic to die. Question is when the next set of cookies are shipped out? And pics in each box.

iPhone Tapatalk

Jarrod, don't be a DA, you know if you said that to me in person you'd get smacked! Don't be a keyboard tough guy ;)

5. Why are you ignoring us?

I'm not, I was letting this thing die... slowly... looks like y'all won't let it! :stab:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TmofRKpekA&feature=related"]Funky blues by Guthrie Govan - YouTube[/ame]