new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Ah, the joys of not being married. I can say "***** this is my house, you sleep on the couch". LOL

Maybe y'all shouldn't date girls you have to kick out of bed LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry via horseback

WTF pinky, your let your man horse wear those halters

your truck is ok to have some pink on it, dena loves pink, but not your horse

That's why VERY few people know where I live.

When you have other options it's much easier to say. LOL

That's not the point.

Not a single one of these answers surprises me! LOL

WTF Pinky, you let your man horse wear those halters?

your truck is ok to have some pink on it, dena loves pink, but not your horse

But Ace looks so cuuuute! Plus, my truck is a big truck and guys drive big trucks like mine... Ace is castrated and doesn't know the difference; it's kind of the same thing?

3000 or bust

:doh:

But Ace looks so cuuuute! Plus, my truck is a big truck and guys drive big trucks like mine... Ace is castrated and doesn't know the difference; it's kind of the same thing?

ya but he still pee's out of a dik, and chases girly horses.......just cause you cut off his nuggets doesnt mean you can let him walk into the girls bathroom.

get him a bridal with some skuuuuuuuuulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this pink and calling him sweet makes me think your talking to dena LOL

She'd be safer talking to him than you anyway. You'd probably take her out to eat and make her pay. Loser. LOL

I do know what's up Pinkster.
Not sayin pink is my favorite color, but Ace is your horse. Dress him how you like.

Thanks Boo! He likes to be dressed in pink; I swear he knows just how cute he looks in it... he totally prances!

It's easy to move when you live in a van down by the river huh?

BAHAHAHA Kyle your secret is out!

She'd be safer talking to him than you anyway. You'd probably take her out to eat and make her pay. Loser. LOL

LOL