new from Texas (5+ years ago)

IMG-20110906-01405.jpg

Oh bother, 3k it is!
Christine, that's such a nice picture of you.

We all know I am a special kind of 'tard, and I am ok with that! :poke:

Yes you are. You can properly pronounce Stretococcus Pneumoniae, Shigella, Salmonella, and Clostridrium Difficile which causes pseudomembranous colitis. You are a very special kind of tard. I'm married to one of these people just like you. LOL

I like sleeping on the couch
depends on the couch...
Ah, the joys of not being married. I can say "***** this is my house, you sleep on the couch". LOL
HAHAH i should try that...altho its the gf's apt...so i have no say really :doh:
My couch was waaaay more expensive than my bed and it's more comfy too.
i told her that i get to pick out the couch incase i have to sleep on it. or i have to approve it.
ya but he still pee's out of a dik, and chases girly horses.......just cause you cut off his nuggets doesnt mean you can let him walk into the girls bathroom.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

It's easy for you to say that since you have never taken one out.

Damn it iPhone. I said out, not put.

welcome to the world of autocorrect! :rockwoot:

Yes you are. You can properly pronounce Streptococcus pneumoniae, Shigella, Salmonella, and Clostridrium difficile which causes Pseudomembranous colitis. You are a very special kind of tard. I'm married to one of these people just like you. LOL

AWWWW Mushy, you're getting mushy on me again :poke: thanks friend! :) Also, I like your use of scientific names to get your point across LOL only you... (remember, the genus name is always capitalized, species is not when using proper names hahaha)

Dammit...a guy just can't win. :hehe: Capitalization is only relevant is you ask Grandpa to go help Jack off a horse.

Yes you are. You can properly pronounce Stretococcus Pneumoniae, Shigella, Salmonella, and Clostridrium Difficile which causes pseudomembranous colitis. You are a very special kind of tard. I'm married to one of these people just like you. LOL

Haha, I feel her on this one. Joys of working in a necropsy dept of a diagnostic lab.
People say things in Layman's terms and we're like "huh?"

Isn't that a repost while back ago?

Didn't you post it originally?

Dammit...a guy just can't win. :hehe: Capitalization is only relevant is you ask Grandpa to go help Jack off a horse.

Capitalization and punctuation (read: grammar) are relevant in all situations! LOL

Haha, I feel her on this one. Joys of working in a necropsy dept of a diagnostic lab.
People say things in Layman's terms and we're like "huh?"

YES! I blame it on being a bionerd/Chemobioite and working in this lab environment... that and using shorthand (such as rxn for reaction) is seldom understood outside of our nerd lives. LOL

I told my wife when she finally got her PhD that I had lots of fence to build and I was happy to have her aboard. She then informed me PhD did NOT stand for post hole digger.