new from Texas (5+ years ago)

ya it was me since I was saying it was how you bake your cookies........which I still don't have.....:poke

You fail with the :poke: every time LOL and you'll get cookies when I actually get time to bake them (in my oven, in my kitchen, dummytard...) so perhaps the weekend I get back from my aunt's wedding? We'll see...

I told my wife when she finally got her PhD that I had lots of fence to build and I was happy to have her aboard. She then informed me PhD did NOT stand for post hole digger.

LOL Mushy you kill me BAHAHAHA

:doh: those are the idiots that clearly put NO thought into their tattoos... although it seems they didn't have much to work with for a simple thought process anyway...

You fail with the :poke: every time LOL and you'll get cookies when I actually get time to bake them (in my oven, in my kitchen, dummytard...) so perhaps the weekend I get back from my aunt's wedding? We'll see...

well, load up the oven and take it to work!!!! or the weddin!

priorities woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long you have a 220 3/4 prong outlet, you prolly have a 3 due to the age of that duplex, bring all needed stuff and get to bakin bif

I am still waiting for that beer

Go bug Troy or Chance! bif

Well, load up the oven and take it to work!!!! Or the wedding!

Priorities woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long you have a 220 3/4 prong outlet, you probably have a 3 due to the age of that duplex, bring all needed stuff and get to baking bif

You don't want me to whoop you again, sir. Keep talking that trash and you won't ever get cookies EVER!

Just cook them in the easy bake

My mom gave me an Easy Bake oven for my 18th birthday LOL I have NO idea where it is now, but it did not meet my standards! What a childhood letdown that thing was! :lolly:

LOL How on Earth did you come up with that?! It is, however, incorrect. Thanks for playing, try again! :lolly:

I just figured what with you two being buddies and all..... I guess I should have figured on Billy also. Anyway...