new from Texas (5+ years ago)

154 pages? Jesus Christ guys!

What page are the pics on? :lol:

Mine are on page 50 or 60. I'd just read the whole thread to make sure. She posted them sporadically and boy are they worth finding!

I read most of it the other day when it was raining and where really slow at work. It's not that bad. The hardest part was explaining why I was laughing out loud just randomly.

Last edited:
I read most of it the other day when it was raining and where really slow at work. It's not that bad. The hardest part was explaining why I was laughing out loud just randomly.

LOL You must've been bored! There are definitely some good one-liners in here, all the boys kept and still keep me entertained with their antics bahaha!

I was stuck in 4 door truck like pinky riding in circles for several hours lol. Bored is an understatement.

I'm an equipment operator for a small suburb of Memphis. When it's to wet to do what ever job where doing normally doing we riding around doing busy work. It gets old some times. The usual hot as Hell in the summer then cold as a son of gun in the winter haha.

Last edited: