new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dang, this thread is still going? I go away to SEMA for a week and it's over 3K? Maybe if I have insomnia one night I'll catch up on my reading and see what weird crap you guys and gal have been up to!

nice ride. welcome aboard

LOL thanks!

I'm an equipment operator for a small suburb of Memphis. When it's too wet to do what ever job we're doing normally, we ride around doing busy work. It gets old sometimes. The usual hot as Hell in the summer then cold as a son of gun in the winter haha.

Yeah I do not miss the East coast because of the cold! Texas heat can be a bit unbearable, but I will take it over the cold/snow! I think I'd get bored driving around all the time, unless you had a truck full of entertaining people LOL

C is for cookie!!!!

i believe the best one liner of this thread is on page one or two, something about a denny's waitress LMAO

Dang, this thread is still going? I go away to SEMA for a week and it's over 3K? Maybe if I have insomnia one night I'll catch up on my reading and see what weird crap you guys and gal have been up to!

Gals*

Sent from my mind using ESP.

How was it? Have fun? I'll be looking for pictures on Facebook :)

C is for cookie!!!!

I believe the best one liner of this thread is on page one or two, something about a Denny's waitress LMAO

All I can say is; To have the nerve to rock pink bumpers and toolbox, you're either really hot, or a phuckin denny's waitress..........we shall see

^that was in my sig for quite awhile LOL :hehe: LOL

Easy there, bucko.

LOL you'd have to understand the story behind Jarrod's truck; it was ridiculously slow and... well, slow? Amongst other issues with it hahaha! Everyone did and still does give him chit for it :lolly:

Gals*

:cheer:

Last edited:
Pretty much sums up a 7.3l.

Unless I have 5k to sink into the truck to even think about being fast, it's gonna be slow. I got out of the 7.3 game and don't miss it lol.

iPhone Tapatalk

LOL you'd have to understand the story behind Jarrod's truck; it was ridiculously slow and... well, slow? Amongst other issues with it hahaha! Everyone did and still does give him chit for it :lolly:

Well being an e99 didn't help but ya oh we'll. Now I get **** for not owning one lol

iPhone Tapatalk

Gals*

Sorry, didn't realize there was another of the fairer sex on this thread, easy to get lost amongst the BS!

How was it? Have fun? I'll be looking for pictures on Facebook :)

Some stuff just needs to stay in Vegas ;) If I can get to a better signal with my phone some time I'll upload one interesting photo.

Seriously, our booth was so packed all week I got ZERO time to walk the show and take pictures, except on my way to and from lunch each day. Last day I just skipped the lunch part when I saw the lines, and spent the time talking to prospective sponsors of my race truck. Good news is that the sponsors were very receptive.

Trying to keep up with a stock 6.0. LOL

LOL exactly why I was laughing so hard!

Sorry, didn't realize there was another of the fairer sex on this thread, easy to get lost amongst the BS!

Some stuff just needs to stay in Vegas ;) If I can get to a better signal with my phone some time I'll upload one interesting photo.

Seriously, our booth was so packed all week I got ZERO time to walk the show and take pictures, except on my way to and from lunch each day. Last day I just skipped the lunch part when I saw the lines, and spent the time talking to prospective sponsors of my race truck. Good news is that the sponsors were very receptive.

Yeah y'all are in trouble now; another Ford girl is around! :lolly:

BAHAHAHA well when you say stuff like that you KNOW we want to see! Especially those of us who have never been!

That's great that your booth was so packed! I had a friend out there with RPB and his black 6.7 was at their booth the whole weekend.

That is such great news, Michael! Glad to hear you were able to talk to what sounds like a great group of people!

LOL exactly why I was laughing so hard!

haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg

That's great that your booth was so packed! I had a friend out there with RBP and his black 6.7 was at their booth the whole weekend.

That is such great news, Michael! Glad to hear you were able to talk to what sounds like a great group of people!

Not to correct the corrector, but I assume it was RBP (Rolling Big Power)?

Not too scandalous, but here is a photo of a girl I sang karaoke with one of the nights. Yes, that is only police tape she is wearing (dressed like Lady Gaga). She had a few wardrobe malfunctions through the course of the evening.

CIMG0343.jpg

There were a few other things I heard about & saw, but didn't get photos.