new from Texas (5+ years ago)

LOL :hehe: LOL man I am so glad I am not one of those types of girlfriends... The boy and I surf CompD and the like, together! :D

Ya... still working on the diesel forums social deal with her. and who the hell is texting you now deal. ya i know a LOT of people all over the country.......you know the rest....

c6e4e302-9758-f9db.jpg
just sayin...

Bahahahaha I opened that in front of a few "wannabe gangstas" at the store and was dying laughing! LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry while runnin around New Orleans!

Gangstas, whats up guys?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3dBxpfjlU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3dBxpfjlU[/ame]

Photo273.jpg
[/img]

Just had a late lunch at Short Stop (mmm roast beef po'boys) and now we're off to go see the Swamp People at a dealership by the airport hahaha!

That would be me! Mom took a picture as I was too busy eating lol

Saw these on the way to see the Swamp People...

IMG-20111109-02688.jpg

IMG-20111109-02689.jpg

Bwahahahaha a pink track-hoe!!! As long as the ac/heat and radio worked I would run it.

Have you ever been to the MPW store in Stuggart? It's pretty awesome.

Bwahahahaha a pink track-hoe!!! As long as the ac/heat and radio worked I would run it.

Have you ever been to the MPW store in Stuggart? It's pretty awesome.

HAHAHA it makes me want to go out and paint all the farm equipment I can find; pink. Then again, I've wanted to do that for awhile anyway! LOL

I have not been there myself, I've ordered things though. This was a shirt given to my by my aunt's fiance; purple and gold for LSU and my alma mater, JMU :cheer:

157 Pages...umm WOW LOL

LOL welcome to the party!

HAHAHA it makes me want to go out and paint all the farm equipment I can find; pink. Then again, I've wanted to do that for awhile anyway! LOL

I have not been there myself, I've ordered things though. This was a shirt given to my by my aunt's fiance; purple and gold for LSU and my alma mater, JMU :cheer:

LOL welcome to the party!

You should swing through there if you ever driving through Little Rock. It's a little out of the way but not terrible. While your at it go on a guided hunt. There is nothing like a good morning in the blind when they are pouring out of the sky trying to land in your lap.

You should swing through there if you ever driving through Little Rock. It's a little out of the way but not terrible. While you're at it go on a guided hunt. There is nothing like a good morning in the blind when they are pouring out of the sky trying to land in your lap.

I've been wanting to get up there, but finding the time to do so seems nearly impossible... My aunt's fiance is an avid bird hunter and if I go again (I prefer big game) I will go with him. His GSP is incredible and he is a fantastic shot. He keeps mentioning he wants to go, so I may just make him take me next season! :woohoo:

I've been wanting to get up there, but finding the time to do so seems nearly impossible... My aunt's fiance is an avid bird hunter and if I go again (I prefer big game) I will go with him. His GSP is incredible and he is a fantastic shot. He keeps mentioning he wants to go, so I may just make him take me next season! :woohoo:

Deer hunting is fun, but you have to sit so damn still and be quiet. No very ADHD friendly lol. Hunting waterfowl you can laugh, joke, listen to old timers tell stories, and my favorite cook and eat breakfast lol. Thats what I like the most about it. You lost me with GSP. You should go if you ever get a chance. If you get in on a good hunt, with some good folks, and you'll be hooked lol. Then again, I've never been to Africa either haha.

More Gangsta than yesterday...
c6e4e33f-d85e-0420.jpg

Last edited:
Deer hunting is fun, but you have to sit so damn still and be quiet. No very ADHD friendly lol. Hunting waterfowl you can laugh, joke, listen to old timers tell stories, and my favorite cook and eat breakfast lol. Thats what I like the most about it. You lost me with GSP. You should go if you ever get a chance. If you get in on a good hunt, with some good folks, and you'll be hooked lol. Then again, I've never been to Africa either haha.

More Gangsta than yesterday...
c6e4e33f-d85e-0420.jpg

I enjoy the solitude of the deer stand. Something about sitting 40ft up in the air and watching the woods wake up as the sun begins to rise. Then waiting for that buck to slowly stroll by, stop and turn broadside... :D I do enjoy the bird blind hunts as well, but love the stands and big game. South African hunting is all spot and stalk; way different but a lot of fun. I'm surprised you read and remembered that lol that picture is absolutely hysterical!

Yeah yeah yeah... bif

I enjoy the solitude of the deer stand. Something about sitting 40ft up in the air and watching the woods wake up as the sun begins to rise. Then waiting for that buck to slowly stroll by, stop and turn broadside... :D I do enjoy the bird blind hunts as well, but love the stands and big game. South African hunting is all spot and stalk; way different but a lot of fun. I'm surprised you read and remembered that lol that picture is absolutely hysterical!

Yeah yeah yeah... bif
Most definitely, the silence, the way the sun sparkles off the frost, and all of the silly things you see while watching the world go buy. I would have to say the funniest thing I've seen has to be watching two young raccoons wrestling and playing for 2 hours during bow season last year.