new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Not to correct the corrector, but I assume it was RBP (Rolling Big Power)?

Not too scandalous, but here is a photo of a girl I sang karaoke with one of the nights. Yes, that is only police tape she is wearing (dressed like Lady Gaga). She had a few wardrobe malfunctions through the course of the evening.

CIMG0343.jpg

There were a few other things I heard about & saw, but didn't get photos.

Yeah I guess that's it. I could've sworn I'd typed it correctly but I had one of those days today. I couldn't type to save my life all day! :doh:

That's, um, interesting? Brave girl! hahaha although I'm sure she enjoyed all the attention!

Sent from my BlackBerry via horseback

Last edited:
You had better watch the texting and riding. You'll never see the tree limb coming lol.

Let's see if I can get one reply with no pink corrections lol.

No because Ace likes wearing pink (in my most sarcastic tone)

Sent from my BB 9650 while enjoying air ride and country music

He DOES love wearing pink! He knows just how cute he looks! :)

Guess I needed to update mine too lol

iPhone Tapatalk when not with the gf

LOL :hehe: LOL man I am so glad I am not one of those types of girlfriends... The boy and I surf CompD and the like, together! :D

You had better watch the texting and riding. You'll never see the tree limb coming lol.

Let's see if I can get one reply with no pink corrections lol.

HAHAHA he is really good at taking care of me as his rider; he makes it a point to make sure I am still up there each step of the way. He avoids branches, dips in the terrain or other things that could potentially knock me out of the saddle. I adore my gelding! :)

Congratulations, no corrections were needed! LOL

I believe "you had better" is more of a colloquialism than correct English.

English Grammar Lessons
Possibly, see above link.

ex
We use “had better” plus the infinitive without “to” to give advice. Although “had” is the past form of “have”, we use “had better” to give advice about the present or future.

You'd better tell her everything.
I'd better get back to work.
We'd better meet early.

Edited for :lolly:

:doh: hahahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqlzuQfTwUk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqlzuQfTwUk[/ame]