new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I think Jory needs a hug HAHAHAHA you got stripped of your Head Asshat title, Jeff got a new name, and I owned 2 of the guys in here... :rockwoot: I'm on a roll LOL

:blahblah1:

I will have to say you made one hell of a debut. It seems you are at the top of the class lately compared to the gagle of bumbling idiots that have been signing up.

140.jpg

HAPPY MONDAY!

I will have to say you made one hell of a debut. It seems you are at the top of the class lately compared to the gaggle of bumbling idiots that have been signing up.

140.jpg

HAPPY MONDAY!

LOL

and it's only because y'all helped! and yeah that guy calling me out bein butthurt because no one told him he was pretty LOL oh man...

awww and look at you tryin to regain your head asshat title back! you're still a mushy sweetheart ;)

i got your stickers into an envelope to ship last night, then forgot to put them in the mailbox goin out the door to work this morning :bang

so you will have em as soon as usps gets them to you starting tomorrow lol

I will have to say you made one hell of a debut. It seems you are at the top of the class lately compared to the gagle of bumbling idiots that have been signing up.

HAPPY MONDAY!

I resemble that fact!!

Whoops, resent :hehe:

i got your stickers into an envelope to ship last night, then forgot to put them in the mailbox goin out the door to work this morning :bang

so you will have em as soon as usps gets them to you starting tomorrow lol

DANGIT man I even washed, waxed and cleaned up the truck in prep for my new sticker :( hahaha PLEASE tell me it's hot pink...

I resemble that fact!!

Whoops, resent :hehe:

LOL

LOL maybe if there are copious amounts of Jack involved it may one day end up on video :doh:

I sure hope it doesn't... LOL and thanks! glad to be here :)

PM me your shipping address, I'll send a fifth your way if that's all it takes. LOL

Back