new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dgirl11, I may have a trip to VA Beach to do an install in the future. I may want to reconsider hollarin' at ya and meetin' up for a brew and some seafood. I don't want no association with no rainbows. LOL

Last edited:
Dgirl11, I may have a trip to VA Beach to do an install in the future. I may want to reconsider hollarin' at ya and meetin' up for a brew and some seafood. I don't want no association with no rainbows. LOL

LOL:doh:

O trust me business is handled, trust me on that one boo.

oh now don't go gettin all butthurt (unless that's your kinda thing) you know I'm just pickin ;)

How often do you "handle your business".... LOL Don't tell me. I don't want to know.

:hehe:

Often enough. Sometimes I have to tell her that I just want to go to bed at a decent hour :hehe:

LOL well do what you want, but I can show you some damn good seafood in this area. I still have about 25 dolphin left in the freezer as well.

LOL:doh:

oh now don't go gettin all butthurt (unless that's your kinda thing) you know I'm just pickin ;)

Shoot, if I got butthurt easily I wouldve pulled a homofarm and left a long time ago! You probably dont know about that because your the new girl :poke::evil

I saw an intro thread from a girl and ignored it till I got a text about it the other day...

LOL I just snorted I laughed so hard! notice I didn't put "new girl here" hahaha I just wanted to say hi since I'd been lurking for almost a month anyway bahaha

Back