new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Ah ha, I figured it was powerstroke something lol. There should be a PSA about buying one lol. Just kidding don't shoot. I drive one when I kill the dodge. I look around on powerstroke nation from time to time. Pop's has a superduty with a 7.3.

a bunch of us left powerstroke nation once it was sold from a private owner to autoguide. some a the guys started psa so we would have another private owned site to bs on

What was the big deal about it being sold? Did it just get covered up with ad's once it was sold? Pirate4x4 and snipershide are like that now. Freaking ad's everywhere. They make it a pain in tail to look at them on your phone without tapatalk or something similar.

I heard the owner of psn had a offer he couldn't turn down.

iPhone Tapatalk ..... Cause I can

yeah, that would be mikey (bigrpower) he wanted to get out of it anyway from what i understand

I never registered over there. I just usually do a google site search for what ever I needed to know. I will have to remember PSA.

one more pic....

remember this?

IMG_3188.jpg

well, I've been missing out some I see

Nothing to miss out on lol

Oh lord, she's going to have a field day with you. Your quote will be full of pink. Then again she may be more lenient on you since you drive a ford lol.

I am an equal opportunity grammar Nazi! LOL

Ah ha, I figured it was Powerstroke something lol. There should be a PSA about buying one lol. Just kidding don't shoot. I drive one when I kill the dodge. I look around on Powerstroke nation from time to time. Pop's has a Super Duty with a 7.3.

Well, that makes you more tolerable LOL kidding! But really, good to know you drive a Ford more often than not! :lolly:

one more pic....

remember this?

Yes, it was parked next to me at home... WHY do you still have that?!

Happy Thanksgiving

LOL you find some goofy chit!

IMG-20111124-03013.jpg

Before dinner... out "Thanksgiving Day" picture.

IMG-20111124-03025.jpg

After dinner lol

Black Friday special sale
4c6b136e-e042-1a08.jpg

One for Snedge
4c6b136e-e05c-cc3f.jpg

And this just cause it makes me laugh every time I see it
4c6b136e-e08d-df31.jpg