new from Texas (5+ years ago)

That last one has GOT to be one of my favorites LOL the first one made me snort I was laughing so hard! HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I made the mistake of going to Walmart last night to get a shop vac. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. People were acting like they did in that movie "Jingle All The Way". I ended up with the shop vac, 3 boxes of rubbermaid containers, a crock pot, a waffle maker, a bike, and a deep freeze before I left. The only things for me are the shop vac and the deep freeze. Women sheeeesssshhh lol.

I made the mistake of going to Walmart last night to get a shop vac. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. People were acting like they did in that movie "Jingle All The Way". I ended up with the shop vac, 3 boxes of rubbermaid containers, a crock pot, a waffle maker, a bike, and a deep freeze before I left. The only things for me are the shop vac and the deep freeze. Women sheeeesssshhh lol.

I went to Walmart with my best friend, Christine, a few years ago. I will never, ever, do that again. I have not participated in Black Friday since then LOL unreal; if I need it, I'll find a deal online or something hahaha gah!

so i left my house like 1040 to get to kholes around 1130 for their midnight opening. even tho there was a god awful about of people there, those people were actually all nice. well imo. then 3hrs in the check out line pushin a lot of chit in boxes and stuff. checked out then went to jcpennys at 4am and thats when the pushers and fanatics came around. shoes were everywhere and WOMEN like were completely uncivil. was getting pissed and so was the gf. got done and went to other stores in the mall and got back around 830. was more stores to go to but we were too tired.

kholes

ddf6591c.jpg

LOL

14f00608.jpg

ya this would be my first and last black friday shoping. shes gonna have to go herself next time.

That pink 6.4l didn't look too bad. That CR doesn't look bad either.

That CR belongs to Brian Parkers ol lady. It used to be his, the one that tied for first in DPC '10.

That CR belongs to Brian Parkers ol lady. It used to be his, the one that tied for first in DPC '10.

Except her truck is 10 times better :) make that 15 times better because she's a fun DD and a let's strangers use the couch LOL

sent from my phone