new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentleman I'll be here all week. Lol
Man, the day is dragging by today.

BAHAHAHA I need something to keep me from falling asleep here at work. Things seem to be in slow motion today. I may go play a joke on someone...

Meh....

But t.u. wins and the Aggies lose.

iPhone Tapatalk addiction

I work there, that's all, so don't even try that bs. T-shirt t-sip that you are LOL and lawdy your grammar is painfully bad today HAHAHA

Thanks for the music, boys :)

I thought it was going to be a snow day. I left the house his morning and it was snowing like no tomorrow. I get in to town and its barely even snowing. We've been doing busy work all day. Sure makes for a long day. I guess time to find more funny posters to post.

I thought it was going to be a snow day. I left the house his morning and it was snowing like no tomorrow. I get in to town and its barely even snowing. We've been doing busy work all day. Sure makes for a long day. I guess time to find more funny posters to post.

That sucks! It was right around 30* this morning, too cold for me! I just had to run to the barn to take layers off all the horses as it is in the mid 60s! :doh: oh Texas weather...

I think I am going to go duct tape our building manager's door shut, again.. with pink duct tape. Then I'll probably put bubble wrap outside his door and pour liquid nitrogen on it (sounds like things are exploding BIG time) and watch him panic and try to get out... teehee. Payback is a bish, he should've thought about that a few weeks ago :D

I'm not sure what has to be posted to make you stop calling us BOYS....but I have an idea.

:hehe:

JORY! It's a habit, I suppose lol or I should come up with a term for you and Boo, collectively.

Whatever you are thinking of doing, don't. Please... LOL

Haha, you are so mean. He's going to have a come apart. You should video it so we all can laugh.
It's not that drastic of a change today. It's some where around 40* this afternoon.

That'd be "principle"...right Pinkster? :D

Don't make me break out the camera and a digital caliper. :hehe:

Correct, Jory :) careful, Swole is going to come in here and fuss at you for calling me the name he calls me... that sounded bad :doh:

JORY... Put the camera DOWN... BAD Jory... :badidea:

Haha, you are so mean. He's going to have a come apart. You should video it so we all can laugh.
It's not that drastic of a change today. It's some where around 40* this afternoon.

I got caught, dangit. I was sneaking down to the loading dock and one of the little goodie goodies saw the bag of stuff I had and radioed a warning to him. "Uh, Ed... there's a girl in a hot pink jacket with... pink duct tape, scissors and bubble wrap. Should I be concerned?" Next time...

Please don't! If you feel like you have to show it to someone, send it to dena! Bwahahahaha

LOL

I got caught, dangit. I was sneaking down to the loading dock and one of the little goodie goodies saw the bag of stuff I had and radioed a warning to him. "Uh, Ed... there's a girl in a hot pink jacket with... pink duct tape, scissors and bubble wrap. Should I be concerned?" Next time...

LOL

I thought you were a chemist or biologist? What's with the loading dock lol? Subtlety isn't your strong suit lol. You have to blend in duh haha.

Only until Jory got to his tractor and started chasing Swole. Then it would be funny to watch.

LOL

I thought you were a chemist or biologist? What's with the loading dock lol? Subtlety isn't your strong suit lol. You have to blend in duh haha.

Both. Our building is interdisciplinary, so all sciences are here. We have to get all our equipment, lab benches, gas cylinders etc in here somehow, smart guy :poke:

I do have trouble blending in around here. It may be the fact that I am 1 of 3 mid-20s, single, American females in this building... :doh:

Hey, I do well when I go hunting! Apparently I just am not so great at the camouflage technique elsewhere LOL

LOL

Both. Our building is interdisciplinary, so all sciences are here. We have to get all our equipment, lab benches, gas cylinders etc in here somehow, smart guy :poke:

I do have trouble blending in around here. It may be the fact that I am 1 of 3 mid-20s, single, American females in this building... :doh:

Hey, I do well when I go hunting! Apparently I just am not so great at the camouflage technique elsewhere LOL

Haha, I guess it is kinda hard to blend in then.

LOL

My name is Christine, I am 26, and I have a problem............