new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I've been here long enough to not give two schidts about post counts or the # post. If I wanted to do that, I'd just post three times real quick and then go to the meeting that started 2 mintues ago that I'm supposed to be in.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it little lady. :D

**never mind. You young, enterjetic turds got it while I was typin. **

:hehe:

Last edited:
I've been here long enough to not give two schidts about post counts or the # post. If I wanted to do that, I'd just post three times real quick and then go to the meeting that started 2 mintues ago that I'm supposed to be in.

Oh IDGAF at all LOL I'm just givin you hell because, well, I can! :shake: YOU FAIL! :)

:tree: Jory!

**never mind. You young, enterjetic turds got it while I was typin. **

:hehe:

Little update, new pics of me. :D
670x377Image.jpg

6-16-09_the_stig_in_dressing_room.jpg

670x377Image.jpg

Last edited:
Excuss me, Ms. Sassy Pants, I was agreeing with you.....how 'bout we get our Listening Pants on? LOL

Tell Mike if he does he is sleeping outside when he comes through.

I suggest you watch your tone with me, mister! :shake: BAHAHAHA poor Mike... I gave him a dozen for the 3 hour drive to San Antonio from here... 3 were left. I may have to duct tape a box of them shut to send up there for you! LOL