new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Atrapitis.gif

I love star wars. Star wars marathon roadtrip!

I have a rant! Since this is the new former 35er's thread it's as good a place as any.

When I painted my valve cover pink waaaaaaaay back in the day, I caught ten million kinds of hell for it! Now all these girls have pink truck parts and everyone's like "hey, you girlied your diesel truck, that's cool, keep it real"............. I want apologies, or credit for paving the way, or cookies. Cookies and beer would probably make it all better.

Anna, are you having a bad week, girl? I'll tell you what...YOU were first and if you come to TS this year...I'll buy you a cookie and a beer. Good enough? :D

Now get that Ppump on that truck and quisherbishin.

:hehe:

I have a rant! Since this is the new former 35er's thread it's as good a place as any.

When I painted my valve cover pink waaaaaaaay back in the day, I caught ten million kinds of hell for it! Now all these girls have pink truck parts and everyone's like "hey, you girlied your diesel truck, that's cool, keep it real"............. I want apologies, or credit for paving the way, or cookies. Cookies and beer would probably make it all better.

I never said that. Christine knows exactly how I feel about her pink bumpers. LOL

I love Harry Potter! Y'all boys are terrible... I'd expect nothing less! LOL

G hates my pink truck, he tells me almost everyday! :) in fact I think I get teased every week for it by someone! :lolly: That or they ask me where I got it all done :D

Sent from my iPhone