new from Texas (5+ years ago)

G hates my pink truck, he tells me almost everyday! :) in fact I think I get teased every week for it by someone! :lolly: That or they ask me where I got it all done :D

Sent from my iPhone

I dont hate the truck, just the advertisement on the front/back of your truck that says "I don't have a penis".

For shame, Mushy! LOL he only wishes! Hahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone

No, I don't LOL

He loves the Cock. LOL
Edit: Oh man I could go into so much more depth right now but I'm gonna choose to hold back. LOL

How did pinky get owned? I'm pretty sure Anna was referring to our newest member who has a pinked out truck. Also Anna you had made your way into the group already and are one of the "guys" when you painted stuff pink so we felt more comfortable harassing you about it even if we secretly were jelous of the color scheme LOL there does seem to be an over abundance of pink accented trucks latly and it's a good thing, that means our sport is growing in areas it hadn't been in before. Not all are tastefully done though.

There was no intention of owning anyone with my post. Yes, I saw the newest girls pink truck parts and it prompted my post. Mine is mostly tasteful......... except the wheels, those are just flat out obnoxious LOL

Because Pinky is known for her cookies and Anna specifically requested them as repayment for mental stress.

It wasn't a request for specific cookies, just cookies in general.

Anna, are you having a bad week, girl? I'll tell you what...YOU were first and if you come to TS this year...I'll buy you a cookie and a beer. Good enough? :D

Now get that Ppump on that truck and quisherbishin.

:hehe:

You're the bestest Jory. TS is too far off to plan for just yet. P -pump will be on this weekend (with more pink truck parts)

I dont hate the truck, just the advertisement on the front/back of your truck that says "I don't have a penis".

Last I checked a truck didn't need a penis......

For the record...... I'm probably gonna steal the newest chicks idea for pink delivery valves........ that is super cute!!!!

At least I know they're obnoxious. Soon as I can I'm going to finally decide on some aftermarket wheels and buy em. I just HATE everything out there right now.

Anna if you were in town, I'd give you some fresh baked cookies and offer you a beer or 3! :)

Sent from my iPhone