new from Texas (5+ years ago)

What did you do to the poor sob to make him take out two CL ads?

I don't even know if it's the same person? At my job I talk to a ton of people daily. Outside of work I get stopped in parking lots, on my way into the stores etc and asked about my truck. So there is NO telling who this is. Which really creeps me out even more!

16775661.jpg

Or you can make your own here! LOL
Nacho Dog | Meme Generator
Nacho Devil Dog | Meme Generator
16776287.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna know how your friends found it.

Also, pink bumpers has nothing to do with it. Its because you're a chick. I could paint my truck pink and drive around all day, and no one would say anything.

Also, pink bumpers has nothing to do with it. Its because you're a chick. I could paint my truck pink and drive around all day, and no one would say anything.

That is the sole reason. The truck part is a benifit.

Also, pink bumpers has nothing to do with it. It's because you're a chick. I could paint my truck pink and drive around all day, and no one would say anything.

This is how it happened last time:
Picture2-1.jpg

This time it was the same idea. I guess they were bored.

I disagree. There is a guy driving a solid PINK lifted 7.3 and he gets attention constantly. Then again he got it for the attention. I am not a pretty girl or competitive (yet). I think someone is just being creepy is all.

That is the sole reason. The truck part is a benefit.

See above comment.

She is so amusing LOL.

I'd imagine he does, but I'd doubt seriously if it's from the same guys you get attention from.

I still don't agree. He did it for the attention. I didn't. I don't know, it's still just plain weird.

:hehe: Classic. Surprised someone didn't grammar correct that. She must at least be old enough to know what it means. :D

As much as it pains me to read that grammar atrocity, it's how it was in the game (stupid, horrible translation lol). So I can't edit it. My eye is still twitching a little...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzgr_wpdENI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzgr_wpdENI&feature=related[/ame]