new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Mushy, that looks awesome!

G, I have no idea now... but your bbs are ready to go to the lake for the weekend!!

Dexturd wtf?

2f202948.jpg

a4f1a37f.jpg

My other foot was in the battery box; it was much easier lol!

67fb2e43.jpg

Test FICM and rebuilt 48v stock FICM.

0b881c07.jpg

:)

42c6d1ec.jpg

So prettyyyy. I love billet.

Last edited:
i want that bling on mine.... :drool:

and back under the hood of a ford :hehe:

and why was the dodge's hood up on the "other" guy's truck?

Last edited:
i want that bling on mine.... :drool:

and back under the hood of a ford :hehe:

and why was the dodge's hood up on the "other" guy's truck?

Too bad, it's mine and Pinky truck sure loves it!

There was nothing wrong, you turd. You're just jealous!

His truck hood was my shade for a little while, then a shady spot to lay tools. It's still a dodge... :doh:

Sent from my iPhone

and you still drive a ford....chrome don't get ya home. :poke:
Bullchit, have you seen a tow truck lately? They're really chromey (around here at least)LOL. F-450 6.0L tow rigs towing 6.0Ls...sweet irony. Seeing a towing companies Freightliner M2 106 tow rig towing their 6.0L powered F-450 is especially hilariousLOL.

Awwhh...I insulted myself (I guess), as one of my vehicles is an 03 F-250 6.0L PSD. Ehh..I'm cool with itLOL.

Last edited:
Bullchit, have you seen a tow truck lately? They're really chromey (around here at least)LOL. F-450 6.0L tow rigs towing 6.0Ls...sweet irony. Seeing a towing company's Freightliner M2 106 tow rig towing their 6.0L powered F-450 is especially hilarious LOL.

Awwhh...I insulted myself (I guess), as one of my vehicles is an 03 F-250 6.0L PSD. Ehh..I'm cool with it LOL.

LOL I was waiting to see what your response would be; I am not disappointed by your ramblings! HAHAHA

nice position...hmmm..

I wasn't quite tall enough to reach over the side while standing on a chair and didn't have a topside creeper. This worked just fine!

:what:

I wasn't quite tall enough to reach over the side while standing on a chair and didn't have a topside creeper. This worked just fine!

eithe of these wouldve been quite the sight im sure..who took the pics

either of these would've been quite the sight I'm sure..who took the pics

LOL I am sure I looked like nothing less than a "ratard" trying to reach on my tiptoes. My helpful "helper" boyfriend was poking fun at me and taking pictures, how nice huh? :bs:

Cliff and Pinky, get your asses to Tulsa this weekend NOW! Throw archie in the backseat if you can! LOL LOL LOL