new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Cliff and Pinky, get your asses to Tulsa this weekend NOW! Throw Archie in the backseat if you can! LOL LOL LOL

:blahblah1:

I don't worry too much 'bout grammar long as I get the point across

At least you tend to make sense despite the poor grammar. It's the idiots who have horrific spelling, grammar and overall incomplete thoughts that make me :bang.

That's what I thought pinky. Nothing to say but bullchit! LOL

Dexturd you sure are full of it today! LOL I already told you, between the boy being in town all week and having to move; I am not driving to Tulsa! *bdh* lol

Dexturd you sure are full of it today! LOL I already told you, between the boy being in town all week and having to move; I am not driving to Tulsa! *bdh* lol

Still should bring the boy to tulsa! I'd like to meet the guy and shake the hand of somebody who can handle you! LOL :D

Still should bring the boy to Tulsa! I'd like to meet the guy and shake the hand of somebody who can handle you! LOL :D

LOL He is something special for sure! He encourages my ridiculous behavior and tolerates my sassy pants days! :rockwoot:

That's interesting... Only thing that gave "her" away was the lack of hips. That surgeon is damn good!

That's interesting... Only thing that gave "her" away was the lack of hips. That surgeon is damn good!

Those look like hips

article-2119786-12510669000005DC-222_306x457.jpg