new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dirty Keyboard! Ewww!
cmt-medium.gif

LOL This is the 3rd one I have tried to kill. Thankfully we were able to save it, but it sometimes shorts out and misses letters... Oh well!

Im laughing so hard at the 6.0 videos because, well, its a 6.0. The fact that he was able to get down the road is a feet in and of itself. Wonder if he drove promptly back to the shop where it belongs? :hehe:
im sick of the 6oh ****bashing. that one is built. it will just give yall dodge guys a run for your money. LOL
Jarrod I have a H&S tuned 6.7 and you have a 6.0...hmmmm. I bet we could set up round 3. :hehe:
mine, ya you would win. that one in the vid, i dunno
I'd have to say, that first clip, Jarrod, sounds pretty freakin' good. :D

I think ol' boy with the 6.7 better quit racing that Ferd. LOL He's getting his ass pounded.
lol
Am I allowed to make Dean Joke? :D
HAHA
That truck has 190s, 62mm charger and uses giggle gas quite often. It's a good running truck. Especially for a 2x4

THIS
and add transmission.

Last edited:
Is that truck in tx?

So looking on his yt acct, hes on PSA. So found his username and this is his sig.

About Irontx
Signature
2006 F250 CC SWB 2WD Lariat;ARP Headstuds;FCDP EGR Delete;Fluidampr;Hellmann Sump;Airdog II;Powermax Turbo;Warren 190s;4" Turbo Back Exhaust;Modded Tranny
Modified Direct Clutch Solenoid From Doug@GoGo
Coolant Filter;ZexNitrous; Glowshift Elite Gauges- EGT,Tranny,Boost,Fuel Pressure,Nitrous Pressure; Edge CTS;AFE Intake
SCT w/custom tunes from Matt@Gearheads'
2010 Tail lights; DJM Lowering Hangers,22" Incubus Wheels;JimmyJammers;Viper 2 way Alarm

http://www.youtube.com/user/irontx25
PowerStrokeArmy - View Profile: Irontx

holy **** man..you some kinda internet ninja? wtf..hope ya dont start chasing me

hey..its friday,,,,,round here we call it ''fukmefriday'' cuz we always get told we gotta werk all weekend...but i might have sat off ...fishing it is if were off

gary