new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Funny how women freak out anymore when you are polite to them. :D They don't even expect it anymore. Very sad.

Nope...but you can push them down and kick them.

Most just look at you like "I can get the effin' door myself...and what does ma'am mean?"

However..... my ex abused it. She kinda expected it all the time and I got pissed off and made her open her own door at times.

I was trying to extend myself without being told to do it out of love. But she killed the moment a lot lol.

Yes, ma'am, I will. :D

Good! :)

Funny how women freak out anymore when you are polite to them. :D They don't even expect it anymore. Very sad.

Not politeness that bothers me. I expect politeness, maybe I am old-fashioned. It's compliments I balk at.

"You can't hit on a woman, she might sue"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEzNmqLHHEQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEzNmqLHHEQ[/ame]

Nope...but you can push them down and kick them.

:what: Whaaaat?

Most just look at you like "I can get the effin' door myself...and what does ma'am mean?"

I love love love when my guy gets the door for me; whether it's when we are going in the truck somewhere or walking into a building. It's very sweet. :) One of my favorite things for sure.
Ma'am makes me feel old when some of the younger guys say it; like the ones at the feed store who load my hay etc. Coming from you is just politeness and I don't think twice.

It is strange that I open the door for anyone and everyone if I see them soon enough....but I opened the door for my wife on our anniversary trip and she was shocked. I guess it teaches us to not take the most important people for granted. :(

LOL I guess that's one approach.

I'm glad someone got it.

I thought the song fit the complaint(s).

Brandon, we have discussed your woman-ensnaring tactics! LOL

Yeah I love Jason Boland, I knew as soon as I saw the lyric! :rockwoot:

It is strange that I open the door for anyone and everyone if I see them soon enough....but I opened the door for my wife on our anniversary trip and she was shocked. I guess it teaches us to not take the most important people for granted. :(

That is one thing I strive every day not to do; take people, especially those I love, for granted. I hate the way it feels when someone does, so I do my damndest not to do it.

One time I opened the door for my wife and pushed her out. She came back though, that's how I know she likes me.