new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Get the hell out of here. you're saying the stock 90 year old boobies on that lady would look better than the after market ones? Think about it real hard, and then re-affirm please LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I think it depends on the woman.

Jory...your 'coon is shootin' a beaver

LOL

How 'bout some coobies to tide you guys over for a while?

1Sophie.jpg

You lost me jory. I think we might be driving through your area soon.

You lost me jory. I think we might be driving through your area soon.

Dem thingys hangin' from my mirror inside the cab are coon peckers, or Texas Toothpicks as most call them.

You are coming down I-35 I assume. If you could get a rig into my gate I'd be happy to let you two yahoos put new rotors on the rear of my truck and new pads and replace axle oil. Apparently, the brake pad descided to abandonded the backing plate last night. Rotor ain't so pretty. :D

I'm 7 miles off the Interstate. When you see Exit 174 Stillwater, look West and wave or flip me off one.

Cattle gaurd will be semi-friendly soon. I got it all layin' there. Just waitin' to not weld in 100F temps. 14' is going to 23' wide.

Last edited:
Dem thingys hangin' from my mirror inside the cab are coon peckers, or Texas Toothpicks as most call them.

You are coming down I-35 I assume. If you could get a rig into my gate I'd be happy to let you two yahoos put new rotors on the rear of my truck and new pads and replace axle oil. Apparently, the brake pad descided to abandonded the backing plate last night. Rotor ain't so pretty. :D

I'm 7 miles off the Interstate. When you see Exit 174 Stillwater, look West and wave or flip me off one.

Cattle gaurd will be semi-friendly soon. I got it all layin' there. Just waitin' to not weld in 100F temps. 14' is going to 23' wide.

So you're saying you'll be there, but we can't get to you? LOL

I make up colorful and imaginative stories, you guys talk about raccoon dick (and hang them from your rear view mirror)...and I'm the crazy one!?!? LOLLOL

Do a search for "Racoon dick" on any diesel site and you'll find that the results returned are always in that site's intro forum. Sheesh...