new from Texas (5+ years ago)

They usually cuss and make gestures at me...then I hit the strobes and they normally change their tune....or my reverse lamps come one, either one.

LOL I usually get some angry 1 fingered salutes. I just smile and wave. Normally most people wave at me to say thanks. I can't stand people who think they are above the rules.

375572_10151017287039381_689869444_n.jpg

Jarrod, what is wrong with you?! :bang

BUWAAhahahahahaha. Yip. Forwarded that one to my buddy who seems to think it is funny to text me "prizes". LOL

Strobes for?

Fun and idiots.

I really enjoy the look I get when I catch people hunting on my land and they get caught. They seam to say "yes sir" and "no sir" a lot more easily.

Last edited:
Jarrod, what is wrong with you?! :bang

It was too damn funny not to pass on. I LOLed.

BUWAAhahahahahaha. Yip. Forwarded that one to my buddy who seems to think it is funny to text me "prizes". LOL

Fun and idiots.

I really enjoy the look I get when I catch people hunting on my land and they get caught. They seam to say "yes sir" and "no sir" a lot more easily.

I thought the strobes were cool to have but didn't know what to use them for. Are yours the ones you drill into the light housing with the bright white ones?

Are yours the ones you drill into the light housing with the bright white ones?

Yes. Hide-a-strobes. I think it is a 1" hole and they either snap or screw in. I got the screw ones. I don't trust snaps hoppin' through the pastures and cattle gaurds. I figured they'd eventually come lose. If I did it again, I'd probably go the LED route.

Dude....sometimes...I think you might be juuuuuust a tad over-the-top. :D

:Throwup:

Is that Danny Divito? LOL

Another reason I like them real

Get the hell out of here. you're saying the stock 90 year old boobies on that lady would look better than the after market ones? Think about it real hard, and then re-affirm please LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2