new from Texas (5+ years ago)

it was kinda cloudy but i could see lotsa stars and the moon fine...i stood on the proch in my underwear for about 1/2 hr when i shouldve been sleepin to see the same ole **** thats up there every night. on the upside i woke the wife up when i went back and since we were already up...bada boom bada bing...so at least i got somethin out of it

btw...im the only one for 1/2 mi in either direction so it wasnt an issue

meteor shower my a$$

metero shower myass...

I guess this would be considered a "metero shower"? :hehe:

1992 Geo Metro.

i000013.jpg

I hate it when the President ruins my lunch plans...but I do love these Secret Service vehicles!!!!

Epically post by a dumb phone.

There seems to be a shooting on this corner at least once a semester... wtf?! Right down the street from where I work, too.

Suspect in Custody, Shooting Near Highland and Fidelity Streets in College Station

1:16 PM

News 3 crew on the scene has confirmed that more than one law enforcement officer has been shot in an incident near Fidelity Street in College Station.

A spokesperson for the College Station Police Department says there are no confirmed fatalities at this point.

The scene is reportedly under control and there is no longer a danger to the public.

We have crews on the scene and will continue to bring you updates online and on air as we learn them.

-----

Update from the City of College Station

12:55 p.m.

According to CSPD, the active shooter has been contained. Multiple casualties are involved, but there is no confirmation yet on the identity of any, or whether or not any are members of local law enforcement agencies.

College Station Police continue to work the area of Fidelity Street to ensure there aren’t any additional suspects involved.

-----------------------

Update: Police have shooter in custody.

News 3 is en-route to an officer involved shooting in College Station.

Reports via police scanner say it's near Fidelity and Highland streets.

It appears that the shooter is shooting from a house with automatic weapons.

Scanner traffic indicates that at least two officers are down.
Details are limited at this time.

We have a crew headed to the scene and we will have more on this as details are made available.

Last edited:
"Reports via police scanner say it's near Fidelity and Highland streets."

...ambulance chasers. :Throwup:

It was about a block away from where I work. It is also in the same location as the McDonald's that we had 2 stabbings occur last semester/year.

Looks and feels like a tornado is coming outside. And the ****ing window on the beetle is still stuck down.