new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I figured as much lol be nice to the horses! :poke:

Naw. Elmer's needs to stay in business.....

elmers_glue.jpg

well at least im still working...all the ot i can be forced to work..after they laid off 20 mechanics...probly 300 people in the last yr at least i can be forced to work 60-70 hrs in 6 days...feeling good

that has nothin to do with texas..being new..horses...and i dont really give a chit

okay bockhold!!??

Naw. Elmer's needs to stay in business.....

elmers_glue.jpg

You are sick. You're also an asshole; Ace was almost sent to slaughter.

well at least I'm still working...all the ot I can be forced to work..after they laid off 20 mechanics...probably 300 people in the last yr at least I can be forced to work 60-70 hrs in 6 days...feeling good

I wish I made over time... I have been averaging 55-60 hours a week for the last 3 weeks.

that has nothing to do with Texas..being new..horses...and I don't really give a chit

okay bockhold!!??

LOL

YOLO...........

Shut. The. Phuck. Up. Lawd I hate that! :soap:

Hmmm struck a nerve with someone.

Shoulda seen our horse when we got it.

Gary........FISH

aye 10-4 on that....work takes too much time of it is the problem..but i guess i oughtta be grateful at least i have cattle and not horses

Hmmm struck a nerve with someone.

Shoulda seen our horse when we got it.

Gary........FISH

It was a really stupid thing to say and you know it. Need I remind you of what he looked like?

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

Fuk it, chit happens.....=FISH

Btw someone is making fun of my shirts lol..

20952020.jpg

...you don't fish.

Pinky. Your friends are weird.

:bang

I think you are weird.

:pop:

Boo is weird in a good way.

It was a really stupid thing to say and you know it. Need I remind you of what he looked like?

...you don't fish.

I wasn't directing it at Ace. Just horses in general. Ours looked like that too. Ribs and all.

I do fish but it has been awhile. My license expired too some months ago.

Here's Cisco. Malnourished and abused. We brought him back to full health and sold him last year.
Photo1451.jpg

Back