new from Texas (5+ years ago)

This is the last I will say of it; you know better than to bring certain topics in here. THAT is one of them.

:bang You know I meant that the ability of a fish, as well as other vertebrates and invertebrates, to breathe underwater is cool!

Don't forget Mudpuppies :D

(I know they're vertebrates, but this is probably the only chance I'll ever have to type that word in context and I don't want to pass it up.)

Don't forget Mudpuppies :D

(I know they're vertebrates, but this is probably the only chance I'll ever have to type that word in context and I don't want to pass it up.)

LOL Aquatic salamanders are pretty awesome! Did you know that their gills provide very little use in their respiration? Their gills also lack an external covering, like most critters with gills.

if i didnt have such uselessness for a horse fishing from one might be cool..but i dont know how long they would last in 20 ft of water..they dont have gills right..covered or uncovered...horses..meh....cant eat em

I've never had the pleasure of meeting an aquatic salamander, but if Pinky says they're awesome I have no reason to believe they're not. She seems to be a good judge of character.

Speaking of horse fishing

304943_10150993849564071_1378712245_n.jpg

I've never had the pleasure of meeting an aquatic salamander, but if Pinky says they're awesome I have no reason to believe they're not. She seems to be a good judge of character.

Speaking of horse fishing

304943_10150993849564071_1378712245_n.jpg

Awww well thanks! I worked with salamanders in college and really liked the work; they are interesting little buggers!
I talk to you and like you, so I must be on the right track! LOL

In response to the picture:
Chincoteague Pony Swim
^One day I will buy a pony from this. I HAVE to. I loved going there as a kid, and I want to go back, buy a pony from the swim and bring it to Texas to train.