new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Dat be it...

Not me lol.

I wore my Chive shirt to a concert in Atlanta last night and only got one "Chive On". I was kinda disappointed.

I would've been too!

Pinky you are mighty pleasing on the eyes but I'm hoping you're smarter than to work for some such as Monsanto.
If you have not crossed that bridge read it and weep.
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/massive-attack-on-gmo-labeling-proposal-in-california.html?page=1

Thank you kindly! Fortunately I do not work for them, I work at Texas A&M University. I have not been a fan of Monsanto for some time, unfortunately that article doesn't shock me at all.
Your avatar is one of my favorite movies!

Oh, and welcome to the craziness in here!

Not me lol.
Thank you kindly! Fortunately I do not work for them, I work at Texas A&M University. I have not been a fan of Monsanto for some time, unfortunately that article doesn't shock me at all.
Your avatar is one of my favorite movies!

I know this is off topic of the forum but I want to say
there is a take action page on the monsanto california proposition 37 here
Action Center - Organic Consumers Association
and a right to know page here
Facts - Yes on Prop 37
If it is not stopped in CA then it may be the last chance to stop it at all.

You should be proud, Pinky. The scope of your intro thread now includes epic battles with commercial entities.

I'd like to be surprised, but I'm not. This thread took on a life of its own, long ago!

No no actually on east coast I'm just concerned about the GMO's.
A win in Cali would turn this around for us and our childrens childrens childrens.:stab:

No no actually on east coast I'm just concerned about the GMO's.
A win in Cali would turn this around for us and our children's children's children.:stab:

Where on the east coast?

Do you have a relevant degree or are you an informed consumer with genuine concern? I just like to know where people are coming from is all!

Where on the east coast?

Do you have a relevant degree or are you an informed consumer with genuine concern? I just like to know where people are coming from is all!

Informed consumer in the charlotte area and yes genuinely concerned. :Cheer:

Informed consumer in the charlotte area and yes genuinely concerned. :Cheer:

Got it, now I know where you're coming from! :Cheer:

Nick I remember lol but she and I agree that English is a silly language most of the time.

...and just because my dog is an idiot.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Z1mAfjiDM"]Nacho trying to get on the bed. - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

uvuhavyh.jpg
Knee high multicolor socks are a god send. I wish I knew the person who invented them, so I could buy them a beer or give them a high five...or whatever the kids are doing these days. It occurs to me...they are probably dead*sigh*.

They are called stockings. You'd think a man who loves women would know that. :)

Back