new from Texas (5+ years ago)

For example:

image12.jpg

There is much respect in my household.
For instance, I know she can kick my ass, and she know's I'm always right. :)
We work from there, and she's still trying to figure me out. :woohoo: As long as she's entertained, we're good.

There is much respect in my household.
For instance, I know she can kick my ass, and she knows I'm always right. :)
We work from there, and she's still trying to figure me out. :woohoo: As long as she's entertained, we're good.

Whatever makes you two happiest and keeps you agreeable! :Cheer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbjb4O07V0"]My Girl - Nirvana - Where did you sleep last night - YouTube[/ame]

Me either, but you never know. I like Cobain's take on the old tune.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6yCEsDsGx4"]Lead Belly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night? (1944) (TRUE STEREO) - YouTube[/ame]

They are called stockings. You'd think a man who loves women would know that. :)
Damn...betrayed by my words...it's almost as if this has happened beforeLOL. Also, shut up Snedge! Don't make me go upside your head with a flip flop now:hehe::D.

Sometimes, I get all distracted, and blood quits going to my brain as much!LOL
This. It's difficult for a man to think when all his brain blood is in his boner. Heard it on TV so it must be trueLOL.

Great song and one of my favorite Nirvana songs!

I never saw Jeff as a Nirvana guy.
Me either, but if he is then he's even cooler than I thought:rockwoot:.

I never saw Jeff as a Nirvana guy.

Me either, but you never know. I like Cobain's take on the old tune.

Me either, but if he is then he's even cooler than I thought:rockwoot:.

Nirvana is one of my favorites.
My musical tastes range from old Chicago blues, southern rock, blues rock, rock, all the way through Metal, but not death metal. A few new country artists like the Zack Brown Band, a lot of old country. I don't like rap, pop country, top 40, or techno. There. Now you know me. LOL

Back