new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Mine never truly came out of it. Loved me but was unsure of people she didn't spend a lot of time with. She'd cower at my feet and hide like a small child around new people. Kind of a large dog for that kinda stuff lol.

Yeah, sounds like Belle. When 95lbs tries to run and hide behind you, or jump in your arms... it's a little much hahaha. I feel bad for her, but she really likes kids. The kids in my neighborhood know to go slow, crouch down to her level, as for her paw and pet her under her head etc. She is way better than she was before, so I have hope for her!

That's a lie she likes Uncle Cliffy!

She likes you, but she doesn't love you like she loves me and my other half! LOL

Man boobs?

Men don't have boobs. I don't know what you're talking about.

Christine, Belle took to me after a few minutes. I think she'll be good to go. My dog does the same thing, but she's not near as bad as belle. Once she smells you, she's your new best friend. Ask Loren. She didn't even pee in his truck.

Men don't have boobs. I don't know what you're talking about.

Christine, Belle took to me after a few minutes. I think she'll be good to go. My dog does the same thing, but she's not near as bad as Belle. Once she smells you, she's your new best friend. Ask Loren. She didn't even pee in his truck.

You were also the only other person around, so she was less stressed. A lot of factors come into play when she meets someone new. If it is in her house, where she is comfortable and knows she can run to jail; she is less likely to be as scared. You also knew how to handle her skittishness, which helped a lot!

She likes you, but she doesn't love you like she loves me and my other half! LOL

Maybe if someone would INVITE me up more often then she would love uncle cliffy!
tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

You were also the only other person around, so she was less stressed. A lot of factors come into play when she meets someone new. If it is in her house, where she is comfortable and knows she can run to jail; she is less likely to be as scared. You also knew how to handle her skittishness, which helped a lot!

SHUT UP! She loved me and wanted to be my best friend ever! LOL

Maybe if someone would INVITE me up more often then she would love Uncle Cliffy!
tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

LOL When do I have time?! I would love more visitors more often, but until work slows down a little, it's tough. You know I adore you and the wifey! :shake:

Shouldn't you be finishing baby truck for next month!? :poke:

No, that was Zapus. Zapus loves everything and everyone. Unless you try and break into my house, or knock on my door at 3am. LOL Then she wants to eat you alive!

Yeah she was so viscious.

"Oh give me a treat! Give me a treat! I love treats! Give me the treat! Can I have that cookie! Please give me that cookie! You can break in anytime if you give me that cookie! Ohh bacon! Give me the bacon! I love bacon! Here's all the valuables! Just give me the bacon!" ----Zapus

Yeah she was so viscious.

"Oh give me a treat! Give me a treat! I love treats! Give me the treat! Can I have that cookie! Please give me that cookie! You can break in anytime if you give me that cookie! Ohh bacon! Give me the bacon! I love bacon! Here's all the valuables! Just give me the bacon!" ----Zapus

LOL You didn't break in or drunkenly knock on my door at 3am. I let you in and gave you treats to give her hahaha.

Back