censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif

Lucky guess.

Well,not for you!LOL
It's okay Nick, you're way to much hot, sexy, picante brown sugar for me (or anyone really) to handle.

LOL:hehe:LOL

I never loser a weirdo contestLOL...................................................never.

True, but sometimes you don't want to know...
Nah, I always want to know. For better or worse, it's kind of a problemLOL.

You two frighten me.
Maybe so, but this is riveting stuffLOL.

It's okay Nick, you're way too much hot, sexy, picante brown sugar for me (or anyone really) to handle.

LOL:hehe:LOL

I never loser a weirdo contestLOL...................................................never.

Nah, I always want to know. For better or worse, it's kind of a problemLOL.

Maybe so, but this is riveting stuffLOL.

This entire post makes me :doh: and :hehe:! You are certainly one of a kind! :Cheer:

Sometimes you can learn a lot about people in threads that mean nothing.

This entire post makes me :doh: and :hehe:! You are certainly one of a kind! :Cheer:
Watch the TV shows "Workaholics" (On Comedy Central) and "The League" (On FX) and you'll have a better understanding of where my crazy off-handed comments come from. I source a LOT of material from those shows.

I hope people understand I say such ridiculous things/things I don't really mean (or believe necessarily), because I really don't care what inferences people make about me. I say such things mostly for my own entertainment:D. So if you think you've learned something, think again...or not.

Back