new from Texas (5+ years ago)

It's like driving in the rain is a lost art in Texas. Third wreck in an hour.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

If 1 more car tried to pass me without their headlights on I'm going to change lanes to scare them just on principle. Do Texans think the rain enhances the visibility of their vehicle?

If 1 more car tried to pass me without their headlights on I'm going to change lanes to scare them just on principle. Do Texans think the rain enhances the visibility of their vehicle?

More like the brain is missing from the unit siting in the driver seat.

I myself don't use lights unless it comes on automatically. The time I was in a wreck was when I was lol.

iPhone 6

Who needs mirrors in general ?

iPhone 6
Only one exterior mirror is needed IMHO:
tumblr_mb3ljmZ7W91rbqucuo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mb3lq0gZlu1rbqucuo1_500.jpg

They got it right back in the 60's and early 70's.

Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to post those pics.

If you're wondering why I am posting early in the day(for me), it is because I finally managed to escape Nurse RatchedLOL.

Sounding out the words one syllable at a time does not constitute speed reading.

Unless you use the buddy system.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucQIN-xCPok&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]DandDReadingFluency - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, is it against the law to leave a bar unattended ? Like say, after last call, is the bartender allowed to leave the bar with patrons still in the building ?

Hey, is it against the law to leave a bar unattended ? Like say, after last call, is the bartender allowed to leave the bar with patrons still in the building ?

I wouldn't assume so, but I have absolutely no idea. I would say it isn't a smart business practice. Why?

In Stillwater....they'd lock the doors...give us one last shot...and we'd sleep on the pool tables. :hehe:

How I'm here to talk to you people I have no idea.

In Texas, I have not seen a bar left unattended. They are there till they close and the customers are out.

Why? Because it's something to talk about. That's all.

I'll say I have seen a bar unattended, and that I think it's stupid to leave thirsty men alone with beer on tap.

Why? Because it's something to talk about. That's all.

I'll say I have seen a bar unattended, and that I think it's stupid to leave thirsty men alone with beer on tap.

I think it's brilliant. Maybe not for the bar tender or the owner, but for us, thats the best thing they could do!

And why you know call or pm me back? I really need those gaskets!! LOL

Back