new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Must ... have....zen magnets! Cool! Never seem 'em before.

........keep them .... from breeding.

Soution:

attachment.php

J/K. :hehe:

Attachments

• 243 A.jpg
    243 A.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Still think you shoulda named them Orel & Cole, and provided us with audio of you calling them. That woulda taken care of the breeding issue too. Nobody with a name like that gets laid.

Those magnets are trippy.

Still think you shoulda named them Orel & Cole, and provided us with audio of you calling them. That woulda taken care of the breeding issue too. Nobody with a name like that gets laid.

Those magnets are trippy.

LOL I would hate myself for calling them something so terrible! I have a friend who is donating a pink collar to each of them, as well. I have another friend donating a bag of cat food, too! :)

.243 target barrel. It now has a flip down by pod and weighs in at almost 10 pounds. Heavy to carry all day but will drive tacks. :D

Mines a .284
elk.jpg

I can't seem to find my other pictures, only one with my little elk! But it was the only one we saw that season. With hand loads the farthest I reached out was about 400 yards for my antelope.

Last edited:
Pinky knows what's up :D

Hell yeah!! I love venison, but elk is the best I have had (in the states). The absolute BEST venison I have ever had was Eland, in South Africa. More tender, flavorful and all around better quality than elk. :drool1:

.243 target barrel. It now has a flip down by pod and weighs in at almost 10 pounds. Heavy to carry all day but will drive tacks. :D

I'm gonna weigh my .223 when I get back to the shop. I've always been curious, it has to be up there. I have a collapsible bipod, long sunshade, heavy barrel, sling, and the stock was lead bedded about 20 minutes after I got it home. I carried it with me when I was pheasant hunting the ditch one day and I will never do it again. Apparently all that junk adds up.

How 'bout dillo, light red? You like dillo? My boy wanted to go "choot dillos" last night.

We found a few.

attachment.php

Thinkin' about sending the bicycle seat sniffer some armadillo gits with coon fat gravy. LOL

Attachments

• moto_0534.jpg
    moto_0534.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
How 'bout dillo, light red? You like dillo? My boy wanted to go "choot dillos" last night.

We found a few.

attachment.php

Thinkin' about sending the bicycle seat sniffer some armadillo gits with coon fat gravy. LOL

I like to kick those suckers. And you can sneak up on em and scare the hell out of them.

Sent from a broken iPhone