new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Jory. I would be interested in some live samples of the armored rat for a little project I've been dabbling with.

Even funner to catch! LOL

Dillo1Medium.jpg

Haha! My buddy caught one and threw at me once. Good thing he missed, I might've got leprosy...

I did catch a opossum like that at a concert one night...people were pointing and laughing at me...:doh:

I think the added wieght of just two dillers in the bed of his truck will put his back bumper on the ground. LOL

This all makes me think of that Geico possum commercial, again. LOL Mike goes to pick up a knocked out armadillo and it attacks him! LOL

Could we really do this? My wife wants a new puppy. What a wonderful surprise this would be for her.

This all makes me think of that Geico possum commercial, again. LOL Mike goes to pick up a knocked out armadillo and it attacks him! LOL

It eats his face then he gets leprosy. Wow. LOL

Could we really do this? My wife wants a new puppy. What a wonderful surprise this would be for her.

Grab a plane to Ennis tonight and tomorrow we'll hunt the ditches and you can check it back through with your baggage as a dog. LOL

Grab a plane to Ennis tonight and tomorrow we'll hunt the ditches and you can check it back through with your baggage as a dog. LOL

Good idea. "Honey I'll be back Sunday, I've got to see a man about a dog." LOL

I'll back that plan. Just give her my cell and tell her to call to confirm. ;) It is a very rare, exotic, breed of dog. More of a dog-ardvark-turtle like breed.

:ylsuper:

Thanks!

I'll back that plan. Just give her my cell and tell her to call to confirm. ;) It is a very rare, exotic, breed of dog. More of a dog-ardvark-turtle like breed.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: At you two!!!!