new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Went to the State Fair Of Texas on Sunday. Good lord...is there anything that Texans won't fry? Fried corn, fried snickers, fried pizza, fried butter....even fried beer, for crissakes. And I know I'm forgetting a few other things.

I'm not saying it wasn't good though :D

Garrett this is NOT ok!!!!!!!!!!!
Which, part- The spider pics or my "Jurassic Spider Park" projectLOL? You're right the Elasmosaur waterpark was always the obvious choice, what was I thinking:doh:. Now I'm going to have to get new T-shirts made...

Oh alright...I'll go sit in the corner, facing the wall, for a while:DLOL.

Went to the State Fair Of Texas on Sunday. Good lord...is there anything that Texans won't fry? Fried corn, fried snickers, fried pizza, fried butter....even fried beer, for crissakes. And I know I'm forgetting a few other things.

I'm not saying it wasn't good though :D

To answer your rhetorical question; no. LOL

Which, part- The spider pics or my "Jurassic Spider Park" projectLOL? You're right the Elasmosaur waterpark was always the obvious choice, what was I thinking:doh:. Now I'm going to have to get new T-shirts made...

Oh alright...I'll go sit in the corner, facing the wall, for a while:DLOL.

You're a real brat! LOL ALL of the above!!! I am surprised I didn't have nightmares last night, thank to you and Danny!!!! bif

I should make a pink dunce cap, and make you sit in the corner with it on. :lolly:

I should make a pink dunce cap, and make you sit in the corner with it on. :lolly:

I'll loan him mine. :hehe:

4x4asshatdonkeypinksmoke-1.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u97vVcNTyis&feature=related"]Stevie Ray Vaughan Live in Nashville 1987 - YouTube[/ame]

@26:55 FTW!!!!! Man I love that...I hope to see Snedge perform that live someday. That dude hit a zone and a nuclear bomb couldn't stop the music.

You're a real brat! LOL ALL of the above!!! I am surprised I didn't have nightmares last night, thanks to you and Danny!!!! bif

Whatevz, I'd look fabulous in itLOL.

loldaddy.com-1331690340.jpg
e63.jpg
iEKC6Vx03ki9Orp6QD7cOQ2.png

Quality meme.

*Note to reader- I do not say "Whatevz" or "B!tch I'm fabulous" in [non-internet] real life.

...okay fine. I say the ladder sometimes, but only when it's warrantedLOL.

In an Alaskan bar at 0140, eye phucked by no less than 7 "women" and so bored I'm rereading old CompD threads.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Finally back to the dorm at 0315 and washing my clothes in an attempt to rid my self of the stench of self-loathing I now feel.

I believe his thread needs more randomness.

Randomness you say? How about some wabbajack?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350739826.092555.jpg
Wabbajack wabbajack
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350739843.157236.jpg
Wabbajack
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350739854.888052.jpg
Wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350739876.372288.jpg
Wabbajack
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350739888.406674.jpg
Wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack

Wanted: tapatalk signature

In an Alaskan bar at 0140, eye phucked by no less than 7 "women" and so bored I'm rereading old CompD threads.

Finally back to the dorm at 0315 and washing my clothes in an attempt to rid my self of the stench of self-loathing I now feel.

I believe his thread needs more randomness.

So how was "she?"

Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack
Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack
Wabbajack Wabbajack Wabbajack

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Don't complain scott. I haven't been eye "anything'd" in years LOL

They have VERY low standards up here. I think we found the lat bar int he country where you can smoke inside. I now feel as though i ate an ashtray last night...but at least I didn't buy any drinks...that is what officers are for. LOL

Back