new from Texas (5+ years ago)

For the Creepers!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

its friday night...shouldnt you be out on the town flaunting your pinked out :ford:? LOL

It's Friday night...shouldn't you be out on the town flaunting your pinked out :ford:? LOL

ruuuuude! I don't flaunt her! She does that on her own LOL but really, I have a 101* fever so I kinda think staying home is a better idea lol haters bif

Pansy. Northgate ftw.

I was def jealous :( however I think with a 101* fever and looking like hell, I would not have had much fun LOL

Feel better.:Cheer:

Thanks, boo! :)

She is feeling good enough to talk chitLOL

I will whoop you, boy!

Hope you feeling better. Don't let these guys get you down!! LOL!

LOL thanks darlin! If anything they're making me feel better with their antics :shake:

YOU hush! I helped on my ball joints, I replaced my alternator etc... bif

You "supervised" on the ball joints....

and alternator..... :hehe:

When I was drugged up after my wisdom teeth surgery, I replaced my alternator. My brother said "You were out working on your truck and I couldn't get you to come in". IDK how I got the new alternator either.

You "supervised" on the ball joints....

and alternator..... :hehe:

When I was drugged up after my wisdom teeth surgery, I replaced my alternator. My brother said "You were out working on your truck and I couldn't get you to come in". IDK how I got the new alternator either.

:stab: I did work on the batteries/alternator thank yoooou very much ya jerk! ;)

Yeah I supervised the ball joints, and helped!! Just because the boys all offer to do work, who am I to say no? I just bring beer and food! :shake:

BAHAHAHA I would've paid to see you work on your truck drugged up, I bet you fought him too, to not make you go back in the house... ya 'tardass. LOL

Last edited:
:stab: I did work on the batteries/alternator thank yoooou very much ya jerk! ;)

Yeah I supervised the ball joints, and helped!! Just because the boys all offer to do work, who am I to say no? I just bring beer and food! :shake:

BAHAHAHA I would've paid to see you work on your truck drugged up, I bet you fought him too, to not make you go back in the house... ya 'tardass. LOL

Yep. Left all my tools out in the driveway. I didnt realize this until the next day while it was pouring down rain.

Back